Fully Furnished Booth Space:
- You are responsible for your own signage; banners work well hung on the draped background.
- You may bring an extra table and supply your own cloth.
- You will need to bring an extension cord to hook up to electricity.
- Booth contents need to fit within the pipe and draped booth area.
Program, Directory and Website Listing:
- You must return your registration form in order to appear in the Show Program and on the Directory Listing at www.lexingtonbridalshows.com Show Vendors page.
- Web Page on the Virtual Bridal Show Tour. (Submitted by vendor as letter sized PDF or JPG.)
Contact List of Attending Brides:
- Do not distribute the List of Brides who attend the show to anyone.
- You may request it in printed, label or Excel format. Utilizing this list after the show is an integral part of a successful show.
- Please make sure you have enough promotion materials on hand to give to brides.
- Fall shows average 350-400 registered brides.
- Winter shows average 500-600 registered brides.
- Make sure your contact info is included on each piece!